Project management is not just restricted to certain industries, or to individuals with certification as a project manager. Lots of us are expected to complete assignments that are not a usual part of our job, and to get the job done well, within our budget, and on time.
This workshop is intended for participants who understand the conceptual phase of a project’s life cycle, including setting goals, creating a vision statement, and creating the Statement of Work. This course will take participants through the remaining three stages: planning, execution, and termination.
|What Will Students Learn?
- Identify your project’s tasks and resources
- Order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule tasks effectively
- Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
- Prepare a project budget
- Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets
- Identify and manage risks
- Prepare a final project plan
- Execute and terminate a project
- Develop and manage a change control process
|What Topics are Covered?
- What really needs to be done?
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Scheduling techniques (including Gantt charts, network diagrams, flow charts, and PERT diagrams)
- Budgeting tips and tricks
- Assessing project risks
- Preparing the final plan
- Making it fit
- The execution phase
- Controlling changes
- Closing out a project
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- 5 stars0
- 4 stars0
- 3 stars0
- 2 stars0
- 1 stars0
No Reviews found for this course.