|What Will Students Learn?
- Recognize how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behavior.
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
- Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers.
- Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
- Communicate with others in a constructive, assertive manner.
|What Topics are Covered?
- What is anger?
- Costs and pay-offs
- Using an anger log
- The anger process
- How does anger affect our thinking?
- Understanding behavior types
- Managing anger
- Communication tips and tricks