|What Will Students Learn?
- Recognize and work with the fundamentals of Appreciative Inquiry
- Describe the 4-D’s of Appreciative Inquiry: discovery, dreaming, design, and destiny
- Work through a simple Appreciative Inquiry process
- Create thoughtful, meaningful questions for their own Appreciative Inquiry initiative
- Help organizations review what’s important, what they can become, and how they can get there
|What Topics are Covered?
- Defining Appreciative Inquiry
- Success Principles
- The 4-D Model
- Test Driving