|What Will Students Learn?
- How to identify the difference between creativity and innovation
- How to recognize their own creativity
- Ways to build their own creative environment
- The importance of creativity and innovation in business
- Problem solving steps and tools
- Individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas
- How to implement creative ideas
|What Topics are Covered?
- What is creativity and innovation?
- Individual creativity and how to get creative
- Developing the right environment for creativity
- Creativity and innovation in business
- Where does creativity fit into the problem-solving process?
- Defining the problem
- Creative techniques (RAP model, shoe swap, mind mapping, metaphors and analogies, situation/solution reversal)
- Encouraging creativity in a team (brainstorming, rolestorming, brainwriting, stepladder, and slip writing)
- Putting it all together