|What Will Students Learn?
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of othersDemonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
|What Topics are Covered?
ü What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- üSetting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- The first critical element: A customer service focus
- The second critical element: Defined in your organization
- The third critical element: Given life by employees
- The fourth critical element: Be a problem solver
- The fifth critical element: Measure it
- The sixth critical element: Reinforce it