|What Will Students Learn?
- Identify where the generation gap issue surfaces, and the impact it has on the modern workforce
- Describe and apply language that is specific to each generation currently in the workplace
- Explore organization strategies that overcome gap issues
- Evaluate the need and effectiveness of recruiting, retention, and succession plans in context of the generation gap
|What Topics are Covered?
- History in Brief
- Finding Common Ground
- Silents, Boomers, X’ers, Y’s, Millennials, and Gen Z
- Recruiting that Bridges the Gap
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Creative Solutions
- The Value of Planning
- Developing Targeted Retention Strategies
- What We Really Want