We have so many interactions in the run of a day, it’s reasonable to expect that some of them are going to be difficult. Whether these are conversations that you have in person, or you manage a virtual team and need to speak with someone in another city, there are things that you can do to make these conversations go smoothly. This one-day workshop will give you the tools to manage difficult conversations and get the best results possible out of them.
|What Will Students Learn?
- How to define their frame of reference
- How to establish a positive intent and a desired outcome
- Good communication skills
- How to draft a script for a difficult conversation
- Use specific steps to carry out a difficult conversation
- How to access additional resources as required
- How to maintain safety in a conversation
|What Topics are Covered?
- Choosing to have the conversation
- Toolkit for successful conversations
- Choosing the time and place
- Framework for difficult conversations
- Conversation template
- Staying safe
- Role play practice
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
- 5 stars0
- 4 stars0
- 3 stars0
- 2 stars0
- 1 stars0
No Reviews found for this course.