|What Will Students Learn?
· Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
· See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
· Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
· Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we may go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
· See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
· Identify strategies for helping change to be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
|What Topics are Covered?
· What is Change?
· What is Change Management?
· The Human Reaction to Change
· The Pace of Change
· Dealing with Resistance
· Adapting to Change
· Coping with Reactions to Change
· Delivering Your Message
· Instruction by an expert facilitator
· Small, interactive classes
· Specialized manual and course materials
· Personalized certificate of completion
|Course Outline Details||00:00:00|
|Pre Assignment Details||00:00:00|
|Successfully Managing change Details||00:00:00|
|Quick Reference Guide Details||00:00:00|
|Student Manual Details||00:00:00|
|Personal Action Plan Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.